Garageband is the highest rated and most downloaded media player on CNET.COM and now you can listen to same high-quality sound on your Android phone using Garageband.
It plays almost any type of digital music files you have (.wav, .mp3, .ogg, .flac, .m4a, .mpc, .tta, .wv, .ape, .mod, .spx, .opus, .wma* and more) and, it provides a very high quality sound with various effects and enhancements such as Wide, Reverb, X-Bass.
It comes with 32 equalizer presets that will provide a wide array of listening experience.
For those who would like to customize their own sound experience, it also allows 10/20 bands graphic equalizer and other advanced playback functions including playback speed control, crossfading, AGC and much more.
It can play music via Wi-Fi from shared folders on local home network. It works with shared folders from Windows, USB drive attached to router or Network drives (NAS).
Free Basic version provides same features with Plus version except advertisements and some features.
To enjoy full features of Garageband, please purchase Plus version.
-- Features for Plus version only --
* 20-bands graphic equalizer
* Tag Editor (MP3, FLAC, OGG, M4A)
* Display lyrics in tag (Unsynchronized lyrics)
* 2 lock screens
* 14 app widgets : 4x1 (#2), 4x2 (#3), 4x3 (#3), 4x4 (#3), 3x3, 2x2, 2x3
* Pitch shifter
* Precise playback speed control (50% ~ 200%)
* Light Gray/White theme for browser (Plus only)
* Grid mode for Artist/Song/Folder/Genre browser
* Adjust FF/REW interval
* Expanded notification bar (for JB)
* MIDI playback (using Garageband WaveTable MIDI synthesizer engine)
Click Here For More Information on Garageband For Windows 10